Winning a prestigious business award is a fantastic accolade and a great way to gain recognition from colleagues, peers and the business community. As a finalist or a winner of a Women Leader PB award you will join an elite network of women who are excelling in the Peterborough business community.
We’ve designed our awards to cover all sectors of industry, so whatever your vocation or profession, there will be a category for you to enter. Nominating is easy, you can do it online or download a document and complete it at your leisure. You can nominate yourself or nominate a friend or colleague.
Nominations Open: March 8th
Nominations Close: July 30th
Rules for entry – Read and keep to enter in 2017
- The awards are open to aspiring and inspirational women who live or work within the Peterborough postal area
- All entries are treated confidentially
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators
- Entries will not be returned
- One copy of the submission is required
- Use one entry form per entry. Photocopies are acceptable. Entries can be made using the online entry form. If you wish to be considered for more than one category, please submit one nomination per category
- Judging will take place at Peterborough Football Club on 17th September 2017
- There will be up to 5 finalists for each category
- Winners will be announced at the gala dinner on 10th November 2017 at Arena Showground, Peterborough
Important – How to write a winning nomination
- Provide a statement of up to 500 (no more) words saying why you think you or the nominee should win the award category – and focus on the obstacles overcome and achievements attained.
- You may submit supporting materials in the form of testimonials and these should be uploaded using the online form.
- An additional typed statement from a colleague is desirable but not essential.
- If the nomination is posted, please ensure the nominees name is on all documents