All finalists will need to attend judging day
- Judging day is on the 17th September 2017.
- If you are shortlisted you will receive communication of your interview time with the judges and who they are.
- There will be up to 5 finalists for each category
- Be on time – please make sure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your interview time, if we are running earlier this will mean you get out early!
- Be patient – sometimes due to over-running or being late your slot may be a little later than scheduled. We do try and get people in and out as quickly as possible so please bear with us.
- Be prepared – Please read the judging criteria to see what the judges are looking for. The questions are focused on each category. You don’t need to bring any additional material on the day – the judging panel will have a copy of your nomination form
- Be yourself – The judges want to see as much of the real you as possible
- Please bring a 50 word biography about yourself for inclusion in the souvenir programme on the evening. You can include whatever you like in the biography – most people chose to do a summary of their work history, or you may wish to include some personal details as to why you like your job or how you feel about being a finalist for the WomenLeaders PB
- Photos will be taken on the day.
Gala Dinner – November 2017
- As a finalist you will be invited to attend a Gala Dinner where the winner for your category together with all the other categories will be announced.
- The Gala Dinner consists of a drinks reception, three course dinner, entertainment with a celebrity presenter and the awards presentation.
- Dress code is black tie.
- You will receive a booking form for you and your company to book a table at the event. Or download the form here.
- Tables are open to all and will be issued on a first come first served basis but finalists will be given priority.
- Souvenir photos of the evening will be available
All category finalists will be notified one week after judging day which is being held at Peterborough Football Club, on 17th September 2017
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 793325